Allante Keeshond - Allantekeeshond.com
This person is selling dogs that have genetic defects. Even though she claims her dogs do not have any of them, I have 2 of them myself with the Alopecia X problem. They both are Champions, at at 4-5 years of age, their hair started falling out around the neck and around their thighs.
She has also bred a dog in the near past that had both this Apopecia X factor and had Seizures.
She makes comments about everyone else, but she herself has genetic problems, and is badmouthing her EX partner, who is Dynastykees.com, which has been trying to correct her bad breeding practices.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Hello guys. Greetings form Maine... My boyfriend and I were very interested in getting a blue tick coonhound. We found this ad on Hoobly Classified. We have never purchased a..."
- "Please stay away from this place and all other locations. My cat was taken in for a routine scheduled teeth cleaning and died. She was put under sedation, which she..."
- "I do NOT believe the ashes I received back from Pet Meadows Cremetory (in Hamilton, NJ) are in fact the ashes of my 12 pound Pomeranian, Missy. This place proved..."
- "Bought a couch said it was to be delivered next day...it took a week ... When delivers the guy pulled the tape and roped my leather blend right off..when..."
- "United PetSafe almost killed my Greyhound on July 3, 2013 on our flights from San Diego to Boston. My dog and my cat were never allowed out of their crates,..."
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "I pay for my daughters maid service in Cornelious NC. I have been disappointed several times with the service. Two weeks ago when u was visiting I had..."
- "I'm not sure what chemicals are used in the newer nair hair removal products, but, I used it last night and followed the directions on the bottle. As soon as..."
- "I ordered a pair of pants and a shirt at the beginning of August (it is currently October), and it still hasn't shown up. I received an e-mail with a..."