Allante Keeshond - Allantekeeshond.com
This person is selling dogs that have genetic defects. Even though she claims her dogs do not have any of them, I have 2 of them myself with the Alopecia X problem. They both are Champions, at at 4-5 years of age, their hair started falling out around the neck and around their thighs.
She has also bred a dog in the near past that had both this Apopecia X factor and had Seizures.
She makes comments about everyone else, but she herself has genetic problems, and is badmouthing her EX partner, who is Dynastykees.com, which has been trying to correct her bad breeding practices.1293c558 review #285739
You may also like
- " On Jan. 14th we took our 9-year-old English Bulldog for a bath only. She had no health issues. Within 35-40 minutes from drop off time, Petco called and said we..."
- "Your recent commercial with the dead chicken cacasses as string puppets entertaining children is disgusting. These were once living animals and a poor example for children. If animals are..."
- "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...."
- "Purchased a drill and impact driver Set from Lowe's. I purchased a replacement plan at the same time. 60 days after the purchase the drill broke. I..."
- "I'm very angry about the service I got last night at dennis. We was seated at 2:30 am and left at 4:00 am. No one came to table to take..."
- "I placed order online on Monday, RAFFARLLO NETWORK web page showed the shipping method was UPS 2 day air, and charged $14.95. However, the order shipment tacking link shows that..."
- "Magic Motors 2784 W Main St, Snellville, GA 30078 This car dealership should have their license revoked. The employees that were involved in the sale of a vehicle I purchase..."
- "I ordered internet and phone service from Frontier Communications for my adult son and his girlfriend. They broke up and he is now living with me. When I..."
- "This Kroger is located in a "low-moderate income" area. I'm appauled at what I see on the shelves in the meat department at this store! It's on Roosevelt in Little..."